Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Now you can create your own iPhone and iPod touch applications in no time.iPhone SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guideshows you how to use Cocoa Touch, the Objective-C programming language, and the Xcode development tools. This hands-on guide features several self-contained projects, with the corresponding Xcode available for download and modification. By the end of the book you'll be able to build, test, and debug custom iPhone and iPod touch applications with ease.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated