Object-oriented Modeling and Design
Prentice Hall, 1991 - Computers - 500 pages
Object oriented modelling and design promoted better understanding of requirements cleaner designs and more maintainable systems. Often books on related subjects rely to heavy on programming and coding forcing readers to think in terms of the compute and not the application.
Object-Oriented Modeling and Design emphasizes that object-oriented technology is more than just away of programming. It applies techniques to the entire software development cycle. This volume presents a new object-oriented software development methodology -- from analysis through design to implementation.
- focuses on high-level front-end conceptual processes of analysis and design rather than just on the lo-level back-end implementation steps of programming
- covers the entire development life cycle --analysis design implementation -- without a change of notation at each stage
- presents graphical notation and methodology independent of any particular programming language
- includes case studies of industrial objects-oriented applications developed by the authors
- offers extensive examples and exercises that bring out fine points summary lists of concepts and methodology steps and almost 300 diagrams.
Object-Oriented MOdeling and Design offers the best in practical advice and examples for industrial applications
What people are saying - Write a review
ADVANCED OBJECT MODELING
18 other sections not shown
ARIS — Business Process Modeling: Business Process Modeling
Limited preview - 2000