Mathematical Olympiads treasures
* "Mathematical Olympiad Treasures" aims at building a bridge between ordinary high school exercises and more sophisticated, intricate and abstract concepts and problems in undergraduate mathematics.
* The book contains a stimulating collection of problems in the subjects of algebra, geometry and trigonometry, number theory and combinatorics.
* The problems are clustered by topic into self-contained sections, that begin with elementary facts, followed by a number of carefully selected problems and an extensive discussion of their solutions.
* Should benefit undergraduate students, advanced high school students, instructors, and coaches.
* "Treasures" is similar in structure to "Challenges", but with more emphasis on unconventional examples, essay answers, and creative thinking.
What people are saying - Write a review
Geometry and Trigonometry
Number Theory and Combinatorics