« PreviousContinue »
20. Oriya Copper-plate Inscription of Ramchandra Deva, by Rai Bahadur Manmohan Chakravarti, M.A., B.L....
21. Persian Poet of the Shahābād District, by Saiyid Wasi Ahmad Belgrami, B.A.
22. Position of Women among the Santals, by Rev. P. 9. Bodding
23 Santal Marriage Customs, by the Hon'ble and Rev.
1. Bodh Gaya Plaque, Note on, by Vincent A. Smith,
2. Bodh Gaya Plaque, Note on, Reply to, by D. B.
3. Conversion of Santals to Hinduism, by Satindra Narayan Roy, M.A, B.L...
4. Copper celts in Manbhum, by the Hon'ble and Rev.
5. Date of Kalidāsa, by B.C. Mazumdar, B.L., M.R.A.S. 6. Date of Kalidasa-Reply to B. C. Mazumdar's Note on, by Mahamahopadhyaya Hara Prasad Shastri, M. A., C.1.E. ...
7. Evolution of a New Hindu God, by Satindra Narayan Roy, M.A., B.L.
8. Find of Ancient Bronze Articles in the Ranchi Dis-
10. New explanation of the Couvade, by the Hon'ble Mr.
I. Ieath and Cremation ceremonies among the Santāls
III. Copper celts in Mānbhum...
5. Chakravarti, Manmohan, Rai Bahadur, M.A., B.L.-
6. Gait, His Honour Sir Edward, K.C.S.I., C.I.E., I.C.S.-
10. Jayaswal, K.P., M A., (Oxon.), Bar-.at-law-
Empire of Bindusăra
11. Mazumdar, B. C.-
I. Baud Charter of Kanaka Bhañja Deva
II. Kumurukela Charter of Ranaka Satru Bhañja
III. Marañja Mura Charter of Maha Siva Gupta
North Indian Charms for the cure of Ailments
13. Roy, Sarat Chandra, M.A.—
I. The Divine Myths of the Mundās
II. General Accounts of the Birhōrs
III. A Lepcha Funeral
15. Sarkar, Girindra Nath, B.A.
16. Sarkar, Jadu Nath, M.A.
I. History of Orissa in the Seventeenth Century
17. Sarma, Ramavatar, M. A.
Maner Copper-plate of King Govinda Chandra
18. Shastri, Mahamaho adhyāya Pandit Hara Prasad, M.A., C.I.E.
I. Copper-plate Records of Land-grants
III. Reply to B. C. Mazumdar's Note on 'Kalidasa
II. Peply to Mr. Vincent Smith's 'No'e on Bodh