« PreviousContinue »
11. Lal, Prameshwar, M. A, Bar-at-law
The Naik Caste 12. Mitra, Surat Chandra, M. A.
Further Notes on the Use of the Swallow-worts in
the Ritaal of the Hindus
and Lcechcraft of the Hindus and the Pre-Islamitic
Dates of Skanda-Gupta and his Successors...
The Janibigha Inscription 14. Rath, Tarini Charan, B. A.
Kirg Prata pa Rudra Deva of Orissa and his Sarasvati
Vilăsa 15. Ray, Prof. Jogesh Chandra, M. A., Rai Babadur
Sugar Industry in Ancient India 16. Ray, Sarat Chandra, M, A., B. L.
Birih, Childhood and Puberty Ceremonias among the
The Marriage Customs of the Birhors 17. Sarkar, Jadunath, Y.A.
Shivaji and the English in Western India
sis Sites in Rajgic Associated with Buddha and His
Gazetteer Literature in Sanskrit
14 -26 168–171
Tekkali Inscriptions of Madhyamarāja, the son of
Petayyālloparāja 20. Sikdar, J. N., M.A.
A Note on the “ Cheta Dynasty ” of the Hathigumpha
References to Education in the Jātakas 21. Sinha, P. N., M.A., Rai Bahadur
The word Kíkața in the Rigveda in Reference to South
Eibar 22. Walsh, The Honble Mr. E. H. C., C.S.I., I.C.S.
Annual Address 23. Zabir-ud-din, Khan Bahadur Saiyid The Bogra Inscription
ALPIIABETICAL INDEX OF ARTICLES,
3. Birth, Childhood and Puberty. Ceremonies among the
Birhors, by S. C. Roy, M. A. ...
8 Ghulam Ali Rasik, by Khan Bahadur Saiyid Zamir-
10. Ho Folk-lore, by Sukumar Haldar, B.A.
of the Lakshmana Sena era by K. P. Jayaswal, M.A.
malopadhyaya Hara Prasal Shastri, M.A., C.I.E.
Sir Edward Gait, K.C.S.I.
aud Leecheraft of Hindus and the Pre-Islamitic Arabs,
by S. C. Jitra, M.A., B.L.
Jayaswal, 11. A. (Oxon.)
Nuth Sarkar, M. A.
Disciples, by D. N. S:n, M. A. li
Jayaswal, MĂ. (O.orn.)
Petavyālloparāja, by Mahamaho pudh yāya
gumpha Inscription, by J. N. Sikdar, M.A.
2. A Note on the Hathi-gampha Inscription (Elephant.
ships), by K. P. Jaya swal, M. A. (Oxon).
3. Datos of Skanda-Gupta and his Successors, by H, Panduy,
4. Further Note on the usa of the Swallow-worts in the
Ritual of the Hindus, by Surat Chandra Mitra,
temple near Surajkund Springs in the district of
Hazaribagh, by F, M. Hollow
7. On a Muhammadan Folk-Tale of the Hero and the Deity
Typ3, by Sarat Chandra Mitra, M.A., B.L.
8. The Bogra Inscription, by Khan Bahadur Saiyid Zahire
9. The Naik Caste, ly Prameshwar Lal, M. A.
10. The Nandas, Earlier and Later, by Hari Krishna Deb,
11. The Topography of Garhgaon and its Environs in 1662.
63 A. D., by Jadunath Sarkar, M.A. ...
12. The word Kikata in the Rigveda in reference to South
Bilar, by Rai Bahadur P. N. Sinha, M.A.