Peter Neville-Hadley, J. D. Brown, Josh Chin, Sharon Owyang, Michelle Sans, Beth Reiber, Graeme Smith
Wiley, Dec 29, 2003 - Travel - 843 pages
Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. And avoid tourist traps. At Frommer's, we use 150 outspoken travel experts around the world to help you make the right choices. Frommer's. Your guide to a world of travel experience.
Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
* Complete coverage of China's top attractions, plus introductions to unique places unknown to other guidebooks.
* Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not, written by former residents with comprehesive knowledge of the language and culture.
* The most accurate, comprehensive, and practical help for the independent traveler.
* Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
* The best hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid reviews.
Visit us online at Frommers.com
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.