Peter Neville-Hadley, J. D. Brown, Josh Chin, Sharon Owyang, Michelle Sans, Beth Reiber, Graeme Smith
Wiley, Dec 29, 2003 - Travel - 843 pages
Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. And avoid tourist traps. At Frommer's, we use 150 outspoken travel experts around the world to help you make the right choices. Frommer's. Your guide to a world of travel experience.
Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
* Complete coverage of China's top attractions, plus introductions to unique places unknown to other guidebooks.
* Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not, written by former residents with comprehesive knowledge of the language and culture.
* The most accurate, comprehensive, and practical help for the independent traveler.
* Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
* The best hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid reviews.
Visit us online at Frommers.com
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Frommer's ChinaUser Review - Andrew Kosztyo - Goodreads
The guide provided comprehensive information, but it wasn't a lot of fun to read Read full review
Review: Frommer's ChinaUser Review - Jack - Goodreads
This book isn't as backpacker-friendly as the Lonely Planet book. It's good for maps and as a supplement, but when you're backpacking, you don't really want to carry around two several-hundred page ... Read full review