Sunshine State Almanac and Book of Florida-related Stuff
- Take an armchair whirl around Florida and digest tidbits of useful facts and fun trivia along the way
- Chock-full of statistics, recipes, and photos--a veritable cornucopia of helpful (and just plain fascinating) stuff
- How do you build a backyard pond and stock it with tropical flowers?
- How can you attract songbirds to your bird feeder?
- How many movies have been made in the Sunshine State, and were they gems or flops?
- How do you get a license to captain a boat or run your business in Florida?
- Includes a long list of what's going on around Florida every month of the year--from clambakes to chill cook-offs, pirate parades to pumpkin-carving contests, Oktoberfests to Christmas celebrations
- A handy reference to keep around the house
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
HOUSE AND GARDEN How to Choose a Mobile Home
Mother Turtles and Little
Native Plants that Attract Know?
VACATION Florida in February
Bob Leonards List of the Best CONTRIBUTORS
Airport alligator American animals areas avoid Beach become birds blue boat body cause Center City closed season Coast common County daily bag limit Department don't eggs feed feet Festival fish five Flea Florida Fort four fruit ground head heat Hospital inches International Island Jacksonville keep known Lake land leave less license live located look manatees Market meat Miami miles million move natural North offer Office orange Orlando Panama Park percent person plants pounds produce protect rays Region Remarks remove restaurants River Road salt sand Service side skin snapper South species Springs surface Tallahassee Tampa tion trees usually West you're