« PreviousContinue »
THE TWENTY-FIFTH DAY OF APRIL, 1834.
Second Volume of the Hession.
L O N D O N:
Printed by T. C. HANSARD, Pater-nosler-Row,
J. M. RICHARDSON ; PARBURY, ALLEN, AND CO.; J. HATCHARD AND SON ;
TABLE OF CONTENTS
JI. SUBJECTS OF DEBATE IN the House of COMMONS.
I. SUBJECTS OF DEBATE IN THE HOUSE OF LORDS.
24. Law of Entail (Scotland) -Bill to amend the Law brought in
26. Claims of the Dissenters— Petition from Edinburgh and
Criminal Courts-Bill to Establish a Central Criminal Court
for London and its neighbourhood-Read a first time
Smuggling Prevention--Bill read a second time
22. Sale of Beer Act-Petition
25. Observance of the Sabbaih-Petition
II. SUBJECTS OF DEBATE IN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS.
Liverpool Freemen's Bill-—Committee, Amendinent, &c.
for Counsel to be heard by the Committee – Debate Ad-
Hanging Murderers in Chains-Leave given to bring in a Bill
Leamington Petition-Adjourned Debate on this subject-
Order for referring it to a Committee discharged, Divisions-
17. Tea Duties— Petition_Objections to the Government plan
Law of Libel-Committee appointed on the Motion of the
Borough of Hertford-Committee on the Bill-Amendments,