1. A supplement to an act entitled " An act to prescribe the
times, places, and manner of choosing Senators to repre-
sent this state in the Senate of the United States."
2. An act authorizing Israel Walton, trustee under a certain
deed of trust executed by Samuel Roland Fisher, de-
ceased, late of the city of Philadelphia, to sell and con.
vey certain real estate.
3. An act concerning the proportion of the public money of the
United States which Pennsylvania is entitled to receive
under the act of Congress passed the twenty-third of
June, one thousand eight hundred and thirty-six.
4. An act making appropriations for the repairs of Canals and
Railroads, and for paying the cost of motive
5. An act for the relief of the First National Dragoons of
6. An act in addition to the act incorporating the Beaver
Meadow Railroad and Coal company, and for other
7. A further supplement to the act entitled "An act authori-
zing the Governor to incorporate the Tioga Navigation
8. An act making further appropriation for the payment of
damages on the Canals and 'Railroads.
9. An-act to authorize the printing and distribution of the
Pamphlet Laws in the German language.
10. An act for the relief of William Ruff, late a Commissioner
of the county of Philadelphia.
11. An act for the relief of Peter Hammer and others, soldiers
and widows of soldiers of the Revolutionary war.
12. An act to authorize the Appraisers of Damages on the Penn-
sylvania Canal, to settle and adjust the claim of damages
of Jacob Hill and company.
13. An act authorizing the sale of part of the real estate of
Daniel Gregory, late of Susquehanna county, deceased. 12