Results 1-2 of 2
The Phrygians worshipped the Marsyas and Meander; the Trojans the
Scamander ; the Druids the Dee ; the Massagetae paid divine honours to the
Palus Maeotis and the Tanais ; the Celts peopled their rivers with subordinate
deities ; and ...
By the Massagetae, the Germans, the British Druids, and, indeed, by nearly all
the nations of ancient times, the sun seems to have been venerated as a god.
The Chaldeans worshipped him under the name of Baal ; the Egyptians, under
that of ...
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Cathy successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- natural body building gallery
- care fitness personal abdominal and exercise equipment
- exercise abdominal for free methods women
- aerobic exercise physiology
- applied nutrition and diet therapy for nurses