About this book
Books on Google Play
LONDON: S. SWEET, CHANCERY LANE, FLEET STREET,
Law Bookseller & Publisher; AND A. MILLIKEN, GRAFTON STREET, DUBLIN.
LONDON: W, M'DOWALL, PRINTER, PEMBERTON ROW,
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
GIFTS TO THE HEIR AS PURCHASER (WITHOUT ANY ESTATE
IN THE ANCESTOR) . . . . . . .
GIFTS TO FAMILY, DESCENDANTS, ISSUE, NEXT OF KIN, RELA-
TIONS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS OR AD-
MINISTRATORS, AND PERSONS OF TESTATOR's BLOOD OR
NAME NAME . . . . . . . . .
DEVISES AND BEQUESTS TO CHILDREN.
Sect. 1. Whether they extend to Grandchildren . . . 69
2. What class of Objects, as to period of Birth, they
comprehend; where, 1st, The Gift is immediate,
i. e. in Possession; 2ndly, There is an anterior Gift;
3rdly, Possession is postponed till a given Age;
4thly, Effect where no Object exists at the time of
its falling into Possession ; 5thly, Words “born”
or “begotten,” or “to be born or begotten,” &c.;
6thly, As to Children en ventre . . . . 73
3. Whether Children take per stirpes or per capita : 105
4. Children described as consisting of a specified Number,
which differs from the actual Number . . . 108
5. Clauses substituting Children for Parents . . . 111
6. Limitation over, as referring to having or leaving Chil-
dren. · · ·
7. Gifts to younger Children . . . . . 116