Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: A Groundbreaking, Scientific And Practical Treatment Approach
!--[if gte mso 9] Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ![endif]--
!--[if gte mso 9] ![endif]--!--[if !mso]object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui/object ![endif]--!--[if gte mso 10] ![endif]--
The current treatment of Hypothyroidism is superficial and unsatisfactory. Patients continue to suffer from the symptoms of Hypothyroidism, despite taking thyroid pills. Even worse, there is no treatment for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, the root cause of hypothyroidism in a large number of patients.
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, and a leading endocrinologist in U.S.A., has made a breakthrough discovery about the real cause of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and how to effectively treat it. He has also made new insights into the causes of Hypothyroidism. Based on these ground-breaking discoveries, he has developed a revolutionary approach to treat Hypothyroidism and cure Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
In "Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, A Breakthrough Approach to Effective Treatment," you will find out.
· Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism, despite taking thyroid pills?
· What really is Hypothyroidism?
· What are the symptoms of Hypothyroidism?
· Why the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed?
· Why the current treatment approach of hypothyroidism is unscientific?
· Why the usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading?
· What actually causes Hypothyroidism?
· What is the root cause of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, besides genetics?
· What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
· How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism?
· How to cure Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
· And a detailed thyroid diet that works.
What people are saying - Write a review
This is such a great collection of information on the subject. I've medical text books, papers, pub-med, etc. Nowhere have I found the concentration of information that is in this book. I wish it had been out when I was first diagnosed! The information is detailed, but so are the descriptions. If you have hypothyroidism (particularly Hashimoto's or Auto-Immune Acquired Hypothyroditis) then this should be the first book you get. It really is the most important book you could get to help you understand what is happening and how to manage it.
Why Do I Feel Bad Despite A Normal Thyroid
Thyroid Gland andThyroid Hormones
What is Hashimotos Thyroiditis Chronic
Diagnosis of Hypothyroidism
Vitamin B12 Supplementation
BREAKFAST SUGGESTIONS Scrambled Eggs Mushrooms