« PreviousContinue »
THE Contributors to this Volume are as follows:
1. Anglo-Saxon, Anglo-Norman and Early English Literature,
Mr C. HARDWICK, St Catharine's Hall, Editor.
2. Classical, Mr CHURCHILL BABINGTON, St John's College.
3. Heraldic and Monastic Cartularies, Mr CHAS. C. BABINGTON,
St John's College.
4. Historical', Mr W. R. COLLETT, Gonville and Caius College.
5. Legal, PROFESSOR ABDY, Trinity Hall.
6. Scientific, Medical, &c. Mr J. GLOVER, Trinity College.
7. Theological, Mr H. R. LUARD and Mr C. B. Scott, Trinity
1 The description of MSS. Ee. VI. 42-46 is due to Mr J. E. B. MAYOR, St John's College.
* The description of MSS. Ee. IV. 29. Ff. 1. 24, 30, is due to Mr F. J. A. HOBT, Trinity College.